Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest stories and updates.
Everyone is excited to travel now and one of the popular destinations is none other than Bali in Indonesia!
To make sure your vacation goes as smoothly as possible, here are a few things you need to know before embarking on your long-awaited trip and who knows that better than someone who has just arrived in Bali?
Instagram user Zairin Zulkefli (@itsyennnn) who landed in Bali a few days ago shared some of the updated protocols for flying into the country from Malaysia.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Make sure you have done the PCR test.
- Prepare your plane tickets.
- Book a hotel for a minimum of 4 nights.
- Make sure your travel insurance covers Covid-19 treatments.
- Download the Pedulilindungi app (iOS, Android).
- Complete the Indonesian e-Hac (Electronic Health Alert Card).
At the arrival
- Paying for the PCR test, costs around IDR 275,000 (RM81).
- Authorities will check that travelers are fully vaccinated, have booked accommodation and have insurance coverage for Covid-19.
- Be prepared to pay for Visa on Arrival (VOA) which costs IDR 500,000 (RM147) before leaving the airport.
Zairin said the whole process could take around 1-2 hours at the airport.
Cara nak travels to Bali. Member aku kat sana dah pic.twitter.com/Qa2d5Vdw1u
— Shop MyJoe 🇲🇾 (@myjoe_) March 29, 2022
Travel protocols or SOPs may change, particularly as more countries become endemic or reopen their borders.
So, it is always better to be safe and check for updates in advance before planning a trip.
Finally, have a safe and fun trip!
Share your thoughts with us via TRP’s Facebook, Twitterand Instagram.