The Dow Jones closed down more than 300 points on Friday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders buy or sell stocks, it indicates their confidence or concern about the prospects of the company. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks may consider this as a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is an overview of some recent notable insider trades for penny stocks. To find out more, see Benzinga Insider Trading platform.3
- The exchange: Opfi Inc. OPFI CEO Todd G. Schwartz purchased a total of 17,534 shares at an average price of $2.71. To acquire these shares, it cost approximately 47.58 thousand dollars.
- What is happening: The company last month released upbeat quarterly results.
- What OppFi does: OppFi Inc is a financial technology platform that enables banks to help the everyday consumer access credit.
Williams Industrial Services
- The exchange: Williams Industrial Services Group Inc. WLM Director Nelson Obus acquired a total of 3,176 shares at an average price of $1.65. The insider spent approximately $5.24 thousand to purchase these shares.
- What is happening: Williams Industrial last month posted a second-quarter loss of $0.18 per share.
- What Williams Industrial Services does: Williams Industrial Services Group Inc provides a range of construction, maintenance and support services to customers in the energy, electrical and industrial end markets.
Ethereum surpasses this major level before the merger; Here are the best crypto movers for Tuesday
Be sure to check out our pre-market coverage here.
- The exchange: BioSig Technologies, Inc. OSGM CEO Kenneth L Londoner acquired a total of 17,240 shares at an average price of $1.08. To acquire these shares, it cost approximately $18.7 thousand.
- What is happening: Shares of the company have jumped around 88% in the past month.
- What BioSig Technologies does: BioSig Technologies Inc is a medical technology company. The company markets a proprietary biomedical signal processing platform designed to improve signal fidelity and uncover the full range of ECG and intracardiac signals.