Toronto, Ontario, Canada, July 28 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As global airline and airport issues continue to plague the industry – from flight cancellations to long delays to misplaced baggage – Canadian travelers are increasingly stressed about the idea of taking a vacation in the face of increasing travel disruptions. With this in mind, leading online travel agency CheapOair.ca is educating Canadians on ways to avoid disruption to make their vacation easier.
Here are some key travel tips:
- Arrive early and fly early. With the increase in air travel, get to the airport well in advance of the scheduled departure time to avoid crowded queues. Flying at 8 a.m. or earlier decreases your chances of being affected by delays that begin to accumulate with the rush of travelers taking mid-day flights.
- Check-in online versus at the airport. Most airlines allow you to check in 24 hours before departure. Take advantage of this time-saving feature and download your boarding pass before arriving at the airport!
- Book Weekday flights. Weekday flights are often cheaper than weekends, and the airport can also be less busy as there are usually more weekend flights.
- Check your travel documents. Did you know that some destinations will not allow you to travel if your passport expires in 6 months or less? Make sure it’s been active for at least a year.
“As we go through the pandemic, Canadians just want to get back on vacation and that, unfortunately, adds another hurdle to their plans,” said Daniel Hayter, senior product manager for CheapOair.ca. “Not only do we have programs in place to help travelers get the support and coverage they need, but we plan to launch some exciting new programs in the coming months that we look forward to sharing with everyone. world.”
For customers concerned that their travel plans may be affected, fear not. CheapOair.ca offers a number of features for travelers to enjoy additional protection and support, including:
- Travel Protection Plan. Consumers can have coverage for everything else, so why not consider it for your travels? Avoid worrying about cancellations, delays, or even baggage issues with a protection plan. CheapOair.ca also offers an enhanced plan that provides coverage for medical expenses, emergency evacuation, personal effects, and flight custody.
- Customer telephone support. What makes CheapOair.ca unique is that although we are an online travel agency, we also provide a call center and emergency assistance to help you with any issues that may arise while travelling.
CheapOair.ca’s mission is to educate and help consumers and travel professionals plan their travel accommodations and stay current with the most popular destinations. Canadians can find up-to-date travel guidelines to destinations around the world via the “Ready for your next trip” section on CheapOair.ca.
Media Advisory: Additional quotes and interviews can be arranged on request.
CheapOair.ca is an online travel agency that specializes in providing cheap flights and great last minute deals for travelers around the world. Consumers can book online, on mobile apps for iOS and Android, by phone or live chat. Part of the Farereportal family of travel brands, CheapOair.ca bridges the gap between an online travel agency and a traditional agency with travel agents available around the world to help you find great deals on flights. to global destinations on over 500 airlines, one million accommodations and hundreds of car rental companies. Follow CheapOair.ca on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for inspiration and helpful travel tips.