Paris Saint-Germain versus Manchester City. Tuesday September 28, 2021. Kick-off at 9 p.m. (local time)
The Club received an allocation of 2,000 tickets priced at Â£ 60.
France has been placed on the British government’s orange list. Although we have summarized the key information below, supporters are encouraged to visit the official government website to ensure they fully understand the requirements in place for international travel from the UK..
To go to France and enter the Parc des Princes stadium, all supporters must:
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. More information on French vaccine regulations can be found here. Please note that there are no medical exemptions for not being double vaccinated.
- Provide proof of their vaccination status using the NHS Covid Pass
- Complete a self-certifying ‘sworn statement’ form that they do not suffer from symptoms associated with the coronavirus and have not been in contact with confirmed cases in the previous fortnight. This can be found on the French government website here.
Back in england
When you return to England from France on a direct flight, you must be in possession of a negative lateral flow test or PCR test from a private test provider. This test must have been completed within 72 hours of your return to England.
NHS tests cannot be used for pre-departure testing purposes before traveling to England, you cannot take an NHS test abroad with you for use before your return.
In addition to the above, you should:
- Book a COVID-19 test which takes place no later than Day 2 after you return to England (your arrival day is Day 0). You must book it before your departure from France. Further details on the test providers can be found here.
- Complete an online passenger locator form anytime within 48 hours of arrival in England. You will need to present your passenger tracking form when checking in at the departure airport in France. The passenger tracking form can be found here.
If you do not show proof that you have tested negative, you may not be able to board your flight to England. If you arrive in England without proof that you have tested negative you could be fined Â£ 500.
When you return, you don’t need to quarantine unless your test result is positive.
TRAVEL AND TRANSPORT:
The official one-day travel package in association with Sportsworld is available to all eligible supporters and includes the following:
- Round-trip private charter flight from Manchester Airport to Paris
- Private round-trip airport transfers
- Local guides and Club stewards
The package will be available from 9 a.m. on Thursday 16e September and is priced at Â£ 300 per person. To book, please click here.
The following groups will receive an allowance of tickets for this game: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and MCFC Supporters Club.
SALES QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased online at https://tickets.mancity.com or by phone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1) ** by supporters meeting the following criteria.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup schedule with 20,000 points or more – Thursday September 16 at 9 a.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 season pass registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup schedule with 15,000 ticket points or more – Thursday 16eSeptember at 11 a.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 season pass registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup schedule with 10,000 ticket points or more – Thursday 16eSeptember at 1 p.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription registered on the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup schedule with 5,000 points or more – Thursday September 16 at 3 p.m.
- Any Cityzen with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 membership in the 2021/22 UEFA Competition Cup program – Thursday September 16 at 5 p.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription with 10,000 ticket points or more – Friday September 17 at 9 a.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription with 8,000 ticket points or more – Friday September 17 at 11 a.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription with 6,000 points or more – Friday September 17 at 1 p.m.
- Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription with 3,000 ticket points or more – Friday September 17 at 3 p.m.
- All Cityzens with a 2021/22 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 subscription – Friday September 17 at 5 p.m.
If there are any tickets left; other sales criteria will be announced on the website.
Match tickets will be shipped as paper tickets.
Ticket points are no longer awarded for away games.
TICKETS FOR DISABLED SUPPORTERS – ONLINE
The Club received an allocation of 10 wheelchair seats and 10 tickets for walking disabled supporters. Eligible disabled supporters will also receive a free personal assistant ticket.
- Wheelchair users – simply log into your online account, select the “wheelchair” section and you will be assigned the best available position
- Handicapped ambulant – once logged into your account, select the block in which you wish to sit and the best available seats will be allocated to you
When purchasing online, select the quantity as one ticket, as this will also affect the personal assistant to the shopping cart. In the shopping cart, you can then change the owner of the second ticket to your personal assistant.
If you have specific seating needs where you need to discuss what seats the opposing club may have allocated for easy access, please contact the Access team on +44 (0) 161 444 1894 (option 1, option 2 , option 2) to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Tickets purchased over the phone will be subject to a booking fee of Â£ 2.50 per ticket. The telephone lines are open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week. Reservation fees may apply on all channels.
FORGOT YOUR ONLINE LOGIN?
Supporters purchasing online will need to have a valid email address that is already registered with the Club, and a valid supporter number, before they can log into their online account. If a supporter has forgotten their password, they will be able to request a new password which will be sent to their registered email address. You can also view your ticketing points online by logging in here and clicking on “My Account”.
LINKING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
Remember to link your friends and family before you buy. You can do this at any time. Why not go online now and set up your group now.
RESPECT THE BADGE
As goalkeepers of this great club, we all have a responsibility to act as ambassadors not only of Manchester City but also of the city of Manchester. During your visit to the Parc des Princes, please respect the stewards and the staff of the Club and we ask you:
- Stay in the seat you bought.
- Keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Do not block walkways or walkways.
- No smoking.
- The use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is strictly prohibited
All tickets are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to the Manchester City Football Club Limited 2021-22 away game terms and conditions of sale and the applicable opposing team ground rules. It is important to note that tickets cannot be returned within 7 days of the match, in accordance with our refund policy.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us on +44 (0) 161 444 1894 (Option 1). Otherwise, email us at [emailÂ protected]. You can also contact us through the Supporter Services Twitter account, @ManCityHelp.
We are available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week.